1) The divine couple, Sri Sri Radha and Krishna, is my life and soul. In life or death I have no other refuge but Them.
2) In a forest of small kadamba trees on the bank of the Yamuna, I will seat the divine couple on a throne made of brilliant jewels.
3) I will anoint Their dark and fair forms with sandalwood paste scented with cuya, and I will fan Them with a camara whisk. Oh, when will I behold Their moonlike faces?
4) After stringing together garlands of malati flowers I will place them around Their necks, and I will offer tambula scented with camphor to Their lotus mouths.
5) With the permission of all the sakhis, headed by Lalita and Visakha, I will serve the lotus feet of Radha and Krishna.
6) Narottama das, the servant of the servant of Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, longs for this service to the divine couple.
(Radha Krishna Prana Mora by Srila Narottama das Thakura)